Book a Visit
Duke of Kent School has always delighted in welcoming visitors and prospective parents to the School.
We understand how important choosing the right school for your child is and our aim is to make your child's transition to Duke of Kent School as easy as possible. We are here to support you through each step of the admissions process.
The Registrar is on hand to help with any questions you may have and discuss your child's individual needs.
We look forward to welcoming you. In the meantime, we hope that you will find our pages on the website helpful and interesting.
Please email the Registrar Jane Hopwood:
Telephone: 01483 277313
To book a visit, it is helpful if you can provide the following information via email:
- Parents' names and contact details
- Child/rens' name/s and date of birth
- Child/rens' proposed year of entry and year group
- Child/rens' current school
- Number of people attending
- How did you hear about Duke of Kent School
We look forward to welcoming you to Duke of Kent School.
You are also most welcome at our Open Events for group tours and family visits.