Tuesday 18 June
- AM - GCSE Additional Maths FSMQ (at More House School)
- Boys' Team Sheet
- Girls' Team Sheets
- 08:30PADoK AGM in Meetings Room followed by coffee with Chairman of Governors
- 14:30Cricket: U14 v. King Edwards (AWAY)
- 14:30Girls' Cricket: U14 v. King Edwards (AWAY)
- 15:00Cricket: U15 v. King Edwards (HOME)
- 15:00Girls' Cricket: U15 v. King Edwards (HOME)
Duke of Kent School
Outstanding education with a breath of fresh air
We are an excellent school, in an inspiring setting.
"The quality of the pupils’ academic and other achievements is excellent." ISI, January 2017
"The quality of the pupils’ personal development is excellent." ISI, January 2017
We focus on educating the whole pupil and care deeply about each child.
At Duke of Kent School we:
- get to know and value each and every pupil as an individual
- develop their personal and academic interests, allowing them to grow and flourish
- teach them that effort reaps rewards
- expect them to strive for personal bests in the classroom, on the sports fields, and in the arts
- guide them to become reflective learners
- encourage them to work hard and to persist towards their goals
We challenge, support and engage every pupil, to be the best they can be, whilst allowing them the freedom to be exactly who they want to be.
Pupils leave our care as happy, independent, compassionate and considerate citizens with a well-placed belief in their own talents and a positive outlook on the future. Our aim is to develop rounded, grounded individuals with many joyful memories, and a desire to go out into the world and make a difference.
About Duke of Kent
Watch our school videos